Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) welcomes applications from intrigued and qualified Primary school students for its 2023 POST PRIMARY SCHOLARSHIP AWARD.
The plan goes for supporting high-performing essential six students in the organization’s host networks and the oil-delivering conditions of Nigeria to get to post essential instruction uninterruptedly.
The plan commenced in 2012 with 28 recipients, and has developed to a sum of 172 recipients by 2015.
Forthcoming students are conceded onto the plan dependent on magnificent execution at the yearly National Examinations Council’s (NECO) Common Entrance Examinations.
NLNG Post-Primary Scholarship Eligibility
Any prospective beneficiary must:
- Be an indigene of NLNG host communities.
- Be a basic 5 or 6 pupil
- Provide his/her Basic Five result
- Must provide an attestation letter signed & stamped by the Head Teacher of his/her school (contact number of the Head Teacher also to be included)
- Provide an indigene confirmation letter signed by the CDC Chairman or Chief in his/her community.
- Provide letter of identification from his/her Local Government Council.
- Not be a child or ward of staff of Nigeria LNG Limited.
How to Apply for Post-Primary Scholarship
Interested persons should follow the link below to apply.
Apply Before: May 13, 2023.
Please note that all applicants must:
- All requested documents must be attached to avoid disqualification.
- Applicants must fill in valid contact details as these will be used to communicate status of application.
- Application will be disqualified for non-adherence to criteria for this scheme.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the selection test.