Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) welcomes applications from intrigued first-year students in Nigerian Universities for its 2023 Under-Graduate Scholarship Award. The Scheme tries to advance scholastic magnificence by supporting top-grade Nigerian understudies through tertiary organizations.
This was established as a basic segment of training intercession program for our host networks in 1998 and later opened up to the remainder of Nigeria in 2003.
An aggregate of 2,833 students from different colleges in Nigeria have profited by the grant conspire with a spend of over N600 million. The presentation of online application and utilization of web based life (Facebook) for data scattering in 2012 made the choice procedure increasingly proficient and savvy, and expanded mindfulness. The estimation of the grant has been explored upward from N100, 000 to N300, 000 for each awardee for a scholarly year and it keeps running all through the span of the understudy’s course.
NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Eligibility
Any prospective beneficiary must:
- Have excellent/very good West Africa School Certificate (WASC) or National Examination Council (NECO) result at ONE sitting
- Have a top score at the Joint Admissions & Matriculation Board (JAMB) examination
- Be a certified Full-Time Year-One student of any Nigerian University at the time of application
- Not be on any other Scholarship Award from other companies or agencies
- Not be a spouse, child, ward or direct relation of staff of Nigeria LNG Limited
How to Apply for NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship
Interested persons should follow the link below to apply. All applications MUST include the following scanned copies as attachments:
- Passport sized photographs
- WASC or NECO result
- JAMB result
- University admission letter
- University student ID card
- LGA Letter of identification
Apply Before: May 13, 2023.
- Applicants must fill in valid contact details as these will be used to communicate status of application
- Application will be disqualified:
- For incomplete attachments
- Non-adherence to advertised criteria.