Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) is accepting applications for its 2023/2024 POST PRIMARY Education AWARD from interested and good primary academy scholars.
The program aims to help high-performing Basic Five and Six scholars succeed in secondary school.
Prospective scholars apply for the program on the company’s website and are accepted based on the listed criteria. The stylish top campaigners are also placed on the scheme after a selection test.
Qualifications And Required Documents For The NLNG Post-Primary Scholarship
• You must have been born and raised in one of the NLNG host towns.
• You must be a Basic 5 or 6 pupil
• Provide his or her Basic Five result sheet
• Provide an attestation letter stamped and signed by the Head Teacher of his or her current school (the letter must include the Head Teacher’s contact telephone number)
• An indigene confirmation letter signed by the CDC Chairman or Chief of his or her community is required
• Provide his or her Local Government Council with a letter of identity
• Submit a current passport-sized photograph that does not include glasses (photo taken not earlier than January 2023)
• You must be 12 years old in other to participate
Process Of Selection For NLNG Post-Primary Education Scholarship
• All requested documents must be uploaded. Applications with missing attachments may be disqualified
• Aspirants must fill in valid contact details (email and telephone number) as these will be used to communicate the status of the application
• Applicants should check their email boxes for updates on the status of their application on a frequent basis.
• Applications that are falsified or do not meet the advertised criteria will be dismissed
• Only shortlisted aspirants will be invited to the Selection Test
• Only those who have been shortlisted will be invited to the Selection Test
• Other Terms and Conditions apply
Deadline For The Application
18th April 2023
How to Apply
•Under the “Social Performance” category, select “Education” from the drop-down menu
•Then, under the Related Links area of the page, click on the Post Primary Scholarship application link to access the application portal
•Click “Register Here” to set up an account and begin the application process