2023/2024 PICFI Scholarship Award for Nigerian Undergraduates
Petroleum Industry Christian Fellowship International (PICFI), an interdenominational Christian organization made up of Christians working in both the International and Local Oil and Gas Companies in Nigeria, has the vision to establish the Kingdom of God in the Petroleum Industry; improve its performance; advocate just and equitable distribution of its associated wealth for social change and national building.
PICFI Scholarship Eligibility.
Only candidates currently enrolled in disciplines related to the following areas should apply:
- Sciences/Applied Sciences
- Engineering/Engineering Technology
Any prospective beneficiary must:
- Be a certified Full Time -Year One student of any Nigerian Federal or State University at the time of this application
- Not above 25 years of age by 31st December 2023
- Have a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of not less than 3.5
- Not be on any other scholarship award from other companies or agencies.
- Application is open to 100 level students only.
How to Apply for PICFI Scholarship.
- Before you start this application, ensure you have clearly scanned copies of the following documents:
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID Card
- O’level Certificate (WAEC or NECO)
- Admission Letter
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Local Government Area of Origin
- JAMB Result
- Short Essay – Reason to Receive the Scholarship
- Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
- Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
- Ensure to provide valid Email and Phone Contact for effective communication
Apply Before: 22nd June.